MAC’s Summer Institute, which begins June 4, offers numerous opportunities to explore your artistic side.
Participants can tap into their creativity in the following classes:
- “You Can Take Great Photos,” to be held from 9 to 10:30 a.m., Tuesday, June 4; presented by noted area photographer and writer Brice Stump
- “Express Yourself Through Journaling,” from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 4
- “Counted Cross Stitch: Let’s Get Started,” from 1 to 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 4; starter kit will be provided
- “Make a Collage,” from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Thursday, June 6; all supplies provided
- “Writing Your Stories,” from 1 to 2:30 p.m., Thursday, June 6, with local author and educator Dr. Carolyn Stegman, and
- “Scrapbooking: Borders & Beyond,” 5-6:30 p.m., Wednesday, June 12
MAC’s Summer Institute will end on a high note with a performance by WBOC’s Charles Paparella, featuring singing, guitar and storytelling. That presentation is set for Thursday, June 20, from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
The cost is $3 per class and registration is now open. Advance registration is encouraged by June 3, as many classes are expected to fill quickly, and the number of students is limited in some sessions.
Registration at the door will be available only if space permits.
A complete listing of classes, and registration information, is available on MAC’s website, www.macinc.org. Registration forms also will be available at MAC.
For more information, call 410-742-0505.