MAC Speaker's Bureau
Would your group like to learn more about MAC and the services it provides? Or about issues facing seniors today?
As the Area Agency on Aging, MAC offers numerous programs and services to help area seniors enjoy lives of dignity, health and independence.
MAC welcomes the opportunity to speak about its services to groups throughout the Lower Shore, including:
- Civic and service organizations
- Medical community
Speakers are available to address a variety of topics. Suggested topics include:
- MAC Services: From A to Z
- Meals on Wheels: More than a Meal
- Healthy Aging: Wellness Programs at MAC
- Take Steps to Prevent Falls
- Elder Abuse: How to Recognize It & Report It
- Challenges of Caregiving
- Caregiving: The Sandwich Generation
- Late-Life Depression? PEARLS Can Help
- Advance Directives: What you Need to Know
- Retiring? Try Volunteering!
To request a speaker, contact:
410-742-0505, ext. 118