The challenges that come with aging have no economic boundaries. MAC is grateful for all gifts we receive to support our mission of providing programs and services that preserve dignity, health and independence for an aging population.
Ways to Give
Donations may be made on MAC’s secure website via PayPal, or call MAC for help in making a donation via credit card.
Please enter the amount you would like to donate. You can pay via credit card or paypal during the checkout process.
If you wish to donate in memory of someone or to a specific program, please indicate this in the notes field during the checkout process.
DescriptionPlease enter the amount you would like to donate. You can pay via credit card or PayPal during the checkout process. If you wish to donate in memory of someone or to a specific program, please indicate this in the notes field during the checkout process.
Donate by check
If you prefer to donate by check, please complete the donation form and mail to:
MAC, Inc., Area Agency on Aging
909 Progress Circle, Suite 100
Salisbury MD 21804
Checks should be made payable to MAC, Inc.
Donations can be an unrestricted gift that will be used for the MAC program in greatest need.
Donations may also be directed to a specific MAC program, including:
- Meals on Wheels/Senior Center Nutrition Services
- Senior Center Program
- Caregiver Resource Center
- Alzheimer Support Services
- Senior Care
- Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP)
Let us know if you’d like to make this a recurring donation!
We love to hear from our donors. Please send us your comments, concerns or tell us about your connection to MAC Inc. Comments can be emailed to Cindy Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you considered including MAC in your estate planning? In addition to knowing that your gift will be helping a worthwhile cause, there may be tax advantages to your estate. For additional tax information talk to your attorney, accountant or certified financial planner.
Ways to include MAC in your estate planning include:
- Designate MAC, Inc. as your beneficiary or remainder beneficiary in your will, trust or life insurance policy. You can specify either a dollar amount or percentage.
- Contribute to the MAC Endowment Fund at the Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore or establish a fund with MAC as beneficiary
- Designate charitable gifts from your IRA or 401K
- Designate Capital Gains Property (stocks, bonds or real estate)
- Designate MAC as a beneficiary in your published obituary
For more information: