- This event has passed.
Educational Forum on Medicare
October 3, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
“The Building Blocks of Medicare: An Educational Forum,” will be presented Thursday, Oct. 3, from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Cambridge Library, meeting room.
The program will offer basic information on Medicare and should be of particular interest to:
- Anyone who is now on Medicare
- Anyone who will soon be on Medicare (turning age 65)
- Anyone who plans to be on Medicare in the future
Presented by the League of Women Voters, speakers will include:
- Michelle Parker, coordinator of the State Health Insurance Program (SHIP) at MAC
- Mary Handley from Delmarva Community Services in Cambridge and
- Jim Laverty from Mullaney Insurance in Cambridge
For more information, call Jennifer Johnson at MAC, at 410-742-0505, ext. 113.