Life Bridges Adult Day Program
The Life Bridges Adult Day Program at MAC is all about quality of life
for people with Alzheimer's or other dementia, and their caregivers.
Housed in a specially designed, secure wing of the building,
Life Bridges offers a robust set of activities designed to enrich
the lives of those who attend.
Life Bridges offers:
- Safe, secure and comfortable environment
- Highly-trained staff and volunteers
- Variety of stimulating and relaxing activities, specifically tailored to people with dementia
- Socialization - Provides a place to build new friendships with others on a similar journey
- Peace of mind for caregivers
- Music and art therapy
- Exercise - chair yoga, stretching, movement games and more
- Enclosed Garden
- Rendever virtual reality program - designed especially for people with Alzheimer's, it "takes" clients to places they have been, places they would like to go and even to places where they once lived
- Cognitive games and exercises
- Nutritional lunch and snacks
This social day program is affordable and accepts:
- Private pay (sliding scale based on income)
- Medicaid Waiver
- Certain Medicaid Managed Care Plans
For more information about eligibility, to schedule a tour or an assessment,
contact Margaret White at 410-742-0505, ext. 128
Check out Life Bridges videos in the below playlist, including our craft projects!
The Life Bridges Therapeutic Garden provides a wonderful space to create a therapeutic environment for the participants in the Life Bridges programs
The garden is an enclosed space, featuring a selection of flowers, herbs and vegetables, all chosen with an eye to tantalizing all five senses.
When Life Bridges participants return after the end of the COVID-19 crisis, they will be delighted to find the many relaxing and peaceful spots in the garden.